Friday, July 28, 2017

Question: If the Golden Girls entered the Octagon for a 4 way title fight, how would that fight play out?

That's more of a wrestling thing, so it surprises me a little that you think the rules of the 'Octagon' are going to be important in resolving this. We wanna make sure no old ladies kick each other in the old lady balls, I guess.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is a Bea Arthur beatdown A slaughterhouse of blue hair and depends as Bea Arthur obliterates all-comers.

Hey, I want to believe that Estelle Getty is like the old man ninja, too, that she's waiting off to the side, looking for her moment to do something awesome. But it ain't happening. Bea Arthur will devour her.

As for the others, funny don't beat monsters. Trust me, I've tried.

Short Answer: Bea Arthur turns the others into a boxed lunch in round one.

No comments:

Post a Comment