Thursday, July 27, 2017

Question: Define "treedumpment"

Not only is there no question mark, I apparently don't deserve any sort of punctuation at all. Is this the end of a sentence? Is it?

This was bound to happen. I blame youths.

I hate to be unoriginal, but I must be honest. Does anyone read this word and not think of taking a dump next to a tree in the woods? Say it in whatever context you see fit, treedumpment is definitely the accomplishment of doing it bear-style. (No, not wiping your ass with a passing squirrel. Keep up!)

Another thought is that 'trump' is in there, somewhere. Like the deep, meaningless sense of bewilderment you feel when he takes a verbal dump. "That thing he said about transgender people in the military is the worst treedumpment yet!"

Short Answer: Maybe if I heard this word, rather than saw it spelled out, I might think someone was offering me a maple syrup flavored candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment