Monday, June 5, 2017

Question: What are your top ten Queen songs?

Shaping up to be song list week.

I like to think that Queen is everyone's de facto second favorite band, because they're always in the best band ever conversation, but somehow always a bridesmaid. I love Queen.

That's enough of a preamble.

Top Ten Queen Songs

10) Who Wants to Live Forever
9) I'm Going Slightly Mad
8) The Show Must Go On
7) I Want to Break Free
6) Bohemian Rhapsody
5) Somebody to Love
4) You're My Best Friend
3) Under Pressure
2) Crazy Little Thing Called Love
1) Killer Queen

Short Answer: As you can imagine, too many great songs to bother with honorable mentions. That's the mark of being one of the greatest bands of all time. Someone else's list may be seventy percent different. (Also, though I've said it before, I'd like to point out that Killer Queen is one of my top ten favorite songs of all time.)

Note: Just for fun, and to prove a point about Queen's Greatness, I'm going to do a B-List. (I guess this is just 20-11, but that's not as fun.)

Top Ten Queen Songs - the B-List!

10) Don't Stop Me Now
9) We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions
8) Keep Yourself Alive
7) Bicycle Race
6) Radio Ga Ga
5) Princes of the Universe
4) Flash's Theme
3) Another One Bites the Dust
2) Fat Bottomed Girls
1) I Want it All

No comments:

Post a Comment