Saturday, June 3, 2017

Question: I like when you do song lists, and I actually DO look up the songs and listen to them in a row! (I'm a pretty big fan.) Can you do a new list for me? Loves ya!

Way to sign that like you were a kid writing in a year book. Loves ya! Have a great summer! Drink lots!

That's what I do, folks. I take a nice, sweet, genuine question from a fan, and I make fun of it. If that's not why you like this shit, I don't know from nothin'.

I do appreciate the sentiment, and I love that you actually listen to the lists. I just wish you'd given me more of a prompt. Looking back over all my music lists, I see that I've covered a lot of ground, from funerals, to pooping, to riding home in the car with your mom. Maybe I can extrapolate a list from your question...

There aren't a lot of great 'list' songs, and Kiss On My List by Hall & Oates wins pants down, anyway. How about new things? Nah, that's comin' up a bit of a bust, too. Loves too broad a topic, there's not enough 'DO' songs. Shit. I'm at a loss.

I guess I could just take on board that you wanted me to do whatever I'm in the mood to do.

But you're not going to like it...

Top Ten Songs I Listened to Recently

(That's right, fuckers! Literally the least amount of work I could possibly do!)

10) The Stone Roses - Fool's Gold
9) FM Attack - Magic
8) Sam Smith - Writing's On the Wall
7) Metallica - Here Comes Revenge
6) Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song
5) Tame Impala - The Less I Know the Better
4) Apocalyptica - Wherever I May Roam
3) Muse - Reapers
2) Wham! - Careless Whisper
1) Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

Short Answer: Should've probably done a Chris Cornell list. Let me know if you'd like to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment