Thursday, June 22, 2017

Question: How's that butt?

Hmmmm.

Did you do something to my butt?

I'm not sure what the deal is with this question. It might be completely innocuous, but how often is that the case?

I did have a pretty hot butt in High School. That was kind of my thing. Though I didn't participate in many school activities toward the end of my sentence there, I was a little disappointed that I didn't win in the best ass category. (That shit was rigged - some super-popular dude with no ass won.)

So, if it's about that, the answer is: not good. I'm old, now, and part of that butt went away, and a different part got bigger. You might still like it, but that's because your eyes have grown old, too. And sad.

If this was more of a general question: butt's good. Thanks for asking.

Short Answer: I still have a mighty large penis, if this is an inquiry about sexual relations. My tongue is also fluent in puss-and-bottom-work.

No comments:

Post a Comment