Friday, May 26, 2017

Question: How great is Adrian Pimento?

Yes!

I thought my wife asked me this because of how much I love this guy. She didn't! Who's out there? Who is it?

You're my soulmate!

Adrian Pimento is a character in the show Brooklyn 99. If you don't watch that show, I don't like you. It's very good. I won't go too far into the character, but he's a little bit zany, if you know what I mean.

You don't? You hate love and happiness!

The character is played by the actor Jason Mantzoukas, who's getting some real play these days. You can see him alongside Amy Poehler and Will Ferrell in the movie The House, coming out soon. Even in the trailer you can tell he's hilarious.

Short Answer: "Yea, I love Rosa! I can't wait to just jam my tongue in her ear holes and eat the hair off her head!"

No comments:

Post a Comment