Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Question: Whack-a-doodle, hoopla, pool noodle. ?

Okay. First things fuckin' last.


Way to remember the question mark. It's an afterthought, but it counts.


Secondably, that is the correct password, you are permitted into my clubhouse.


I'm pretty sure all these O sounds are a form of assonance. Is that a funny sentence? If it is, you're a fucking pervert.


Now what was I saying about assonance?


Assonance. That is funny.


Assonance is the repetition of the same vowel sounds. It's like alliteration and consonance, in the sense that it sounds like a terrible medical condition that has a lot do with not pooping.


Whack-a-doodle, hoopla, pool noodle, pooping.


Short Answer: I'm giving up on this. It deserved less of my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment