Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Question: Let's hear some jokes, monkey!

You've probably seen me give shit to people who don't bother asking questions. In this case, I'll make an exception, because I really enjoy the domineering tone. If you're going to be this aggressive, you win.


This is a timely question because I just thought of a new joke this morning.


Michael Jackson and a bundle of kindling walk into a bar.
The bartenders asks: "Wanna be startin' somethin'?"


Thank you. Thank you. Oh, you're quite welcome. Thank you.


Oh! I've got another!


Knock Knock
The Who's there
(door opens)
YEAEEEEAAHAAHAAHH!


Get it? I get it.


What is this theme? It's amazing. I'll go one more time.


Why did super group Chickenfoot cross the road?
Because of the obscurity of the band, vocalist Sammy Hagar thought he might garner some attention by crossing the road. Sure, he ruined Van Halen, but at least people still recognized him on occasion. Joe Satriani, for the record, stayed on the original side of the road with drummer Chad Smith, because they realized that separation from Hagar was probably the key to their future success.


Well. That didn't work.


Short Answer: Like Meatloaf said, "Don't you have any more mashed potatoes?"


Note: If you get all four of these jokes you're my hero. Or more accurately, you get to join me as my hero.







No comments:

Post a Comment