Friday, April 28, 2017

Question: Do you belive in BMI?

I'm guessing this means Body Mass Index. Either that or Bowel Movement Intensity.


Believe is a weird word to use, isn't it? I mean, I believe BMI exists. Because it does exist. Do I believe it's an accurate guide for fitness or obesity? Perhaps. But there are other factors. BMI doesn't take into account muscle mass or weight distribution. Some people prefer to use waist to hip ratios for these sort of calculations, while others get accurate body fat percentages to go on.


Let's use me as an example. I'm six feet tall and I weigh two hundred pounds. Technically, this is considered overweight on the BMI scale, at around 27. But, I carry a lot of weight in my penis and thick, thick balls, so that throws things off. I also have a big ass that's filled with seventy-three percent muscle and forty-eight percent orgasm inducer.


So I'm obviously not overweight. That would be impossible. I get too much exercise picking up all the dropped panties.


Now, as for Bowel Movement Intensity, I'm also about a 27. And as we all know, that scale only measure up to 25. Big intensity on this guy.


Short Answer: I could do with losing a little weight in my scrotum. I'll admit it. I'm not ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment