Monday, April 10, 2017

Question: Could you write a pilot for a tv show?

Probably.


Wait. You're not asking me to do a treatment here on-blog, are you? Because if you are, you're going to have to go get fuck-smacked in the disappointment corner. On average, I spend one to five minutes on this blog a day. I'm not going to spend a few weeks on this one post.


Here's an episode for Three's Company I just wrote. Jack walks in on the girls simultaneously masturbating while watching Magnum P.I. Jack runs from the room and trips over the couch. Mister Furley gets pissed. Jack doesn't sleep with the blonde one or the hobbit. The end.


Nailed it. That's not a pilot, though, right?


Okay, here's a pilot.


(insert picture of a pilot)


That joke was never going to work, so I didn't bother with the picture.


Anyway, I'm not going to share a real idea with you. You'll steal it. Besides, TV show ideas are a dime a dozen. It's all in the execution. Like, the idea: Have Tom Hardy look like he wants to jack off on the face of every person he meets, in a mud-caked London in the past. That's Taboo. It was great.


Short Answer: I'm not sure I made a point at all. Maybe that's the TV show! A guy who never has a point. And people are always dumbfounded. And then, at the end of each episode, there's a really hard core sex scene. It's on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment