Monday, April 17, 2017

Question: Are you going to celebrate Easter?

Does this still count as Easter? Am I late? Oh God, am I pregnant? Am I pregnant with Jesus's baby? Is that blasphemy? How many question marks are at my disposal? All of them?


What I'm about to do is awesome:


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2015/04/question-easter.html


That's a link to a post from a few years back. In said post, I linked to older Easter-themed posts. That's right, I've officially got to the point where I can re-post an answer that already re-posted answers. A clip show within a clip show.


Eventually, this blog is going to begin writing itself. Is that where AI comes from? From AKA? That'd be sweet.


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2015/04/question-how-do-you-catch-easter-bunny.html


There. Now this is the normal kind of lazy post, where I find one thing that sort of addresses the question. That's both kinds of lazy. I feel I've really accomplished something here today.


Short Answer: Sometimes, at the end of 'lazy posts' I feel the desire to write something original, just to not be a piece of shit. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment