Saturday, March 25, 2017

Question: What are the best Saturday Songs?

I don't know what the fuck this means.


Also, I had to wait to answer this until Saturday, which gave me time to do some research, which I didn't do. So now we're in the shit.


Here goes nuffin'.


Top Ten Saturday Songs


10) Saturday in the Park - Chicago
9) Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
8) 10:15 Saturday Night - The Cure
7) A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays - De La Soul
6) Saturday Night Special - Lynyrd Skynyrd
5) Saturday Night at the Movies - The Drifters
4) Almost Saturday Night - John Fogerty
3) Get Down Saturday Night - Oliver Cheatham
2) (Looking for) The Heart of Saturday Night - Tom Waits
1) Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John


Short Answer: Pleased with this list. Turned out good. As always, I recommend you YouTube the shit out of it, in order. (I guess I could put the links up, but your fingers aren't broken. Do something, bitch.)


Honorable Mentions: Saturday Night Special - The Runaways, Saturday's Kids - The Jam, Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke, Someday I'll be Saturday Night - Bon Jovi, Saturday Nite is Dead - Graham Parker and the Rumour.

No comments:

Post a Comment