Monday, March 6, 2017

Question: I wanna know what love is. I want you to show me.

Ah, a lyric question.


I think I said this last time, but I've decided that these song lyric questions (though question mark-less) are sent by the same person. I appreciate your angle, and the freedom it allows me.


I also picture you as a curvaceous blonde with a bobbed haircut, long lashes, brazen blue-eyes and an overall level of fitness that I would find exhausting. Let me know in the comments if I've got it figured out, and where you'd like me to plough you.


This song lyric is from the song I Want to Know What Love Is by the band Foreigner. Foreigner also wants to feel what love is, and knows you can show them.


I bet there's very little I could teach about love to a famous rock band, as they've ploughed women in all locations.


Ploughing as a sexual euphemism - my wife's favorite - is great because it implies a certain level of freshly disturbed dirt. That takes a lot of the pressure off, especially in the friction-induced flesh shavings area.


Anywho, this song is for losers.


Short Answer: I like this sort of schlock. Is this yacht rock, or just a ballad? Is it a power ballad? Is it soul music? Being confused about genre is a large part of musical enjoyment for me. That's why when I'm playing music to accompany the aforementioned ploughing, I have to go really simple. A go-to of mine is I've Been Working on the Railroad as performed by Raffi. Then I can focus on anal...all the live long day. Post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment