Thursday, February 16, 2017

Question: You're a fat piece of garbage. I think your blog sucks and you're an ugly twat.

Thanks for not swearing. I'm rather delicate.


I think you might have sent this to the wrong person. It's the only thing that explains what's happened here. I'm as handsome as an old lady who's aged well, and my blog is tremendous.


I guess the internet got its wires crossed. I'm guessing that you're probably unhappy with how you look, and are incapable of writing well. Though to be fair, those two sentences were pretty well put together. You don't know what a question is, but kudos just the same.


Here's the problem. I'm smarter and funnier than you. I don't know you, but I am. The percentages are high. How do I know? Here's how. I would never bother to post something hateful on someone's blog. There's no reason to attempt to spread negativity like that. Only dumb people do that kind of shit. So you're dumb. And I'm not. Get it yet?


Probably not. That's okay. I think you should be proud of what you've accomplished here today. You had a clear message, and you sent it, and it was received. Just know, it was received with laughter. Then I looked down at my amazing dong, thought of my hot wife, and masturbated to a picture of myself.


Short Answer: I actually am a bit of a twat. That's accurate.


Note: I fucked your whole family. That girl you like doused her jeans when she saw my fuzzy, wittle balls. They're adorable, and they fit perfectly in her everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment