Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Question: Do you find me attractive?

I have jettisoned a hot spooger from my loins in your direction, good sir.


Oh, you're a woman? Please step aside, ma'am. I don't like what you're selling.


I guess what I'm saying here is that I only find men attractive. Wait. Is that just being gay? Well. Holy shit. There it is.


Short Answer: My wife's gonna be super pissed. I'll just bone it out of her. That'll help. Wait. Does that mean I'm not gay again? Fuck. Back to the drawing board. To draw a dude with hot boobs!


Note: Just read over this entry. A routine check. I thought, afterward, 'That's par for the course.' What the fuck does that say about me, ya figure? This! Doing whatever this is? Par for the course? How is my mother proud of me at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment