Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Question: What do you do when you're not in the mood?

I make a big, fat frowny-face.


Is this a sex question? Sometimes I make questions into sex questions just for funsies, but I try not to take a totally non-sex question and misinterpret it by accident.


So I'm going to assume this isn't a sex question. You can get your sex-type answers anywhere. For example, this post, which I found while checking to see if I'd answered your question before:


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2012/12/question-how-do-you-get-her-in-mood.html


I hadn't.


When I'm not in the mood, I tend to huddle. Not with all my fat friends like in football, but by myself, locked in my house, with a blanket on and no pants. If I'm not in the mood to write the blog - in case that's what you were asking - I try to choose a question that evokes a curt response. Yes or no questions suffice, or questions that piss me off, or questions I'll never want to answer in a lengthy manner.


I'm rarely in a bad mood, so I try to remind myself that it will pass, and I should allow myself the natural response. I might play video games, or eat take-out, or masturbate once more than my regular average of 'one-half times to one time'.


Short Answer: I guess I'm just like everybody else in this regard. Which makes me sick to my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment