Thursday, January 12, 2017

Question: Movie lines that repeat in your head on a regular basis?

"Here's a nice piece of shit."
"Larry, stop pointing that fucking gun at my dad!"
"The flowers are still standing!"
"I'm your huckleberry."
"First thing's fucking last."
"That's the grossest thing I've ever heard; let's go!"
"I got punched in the nose for sticking my face in other people's business."
"Well now your back is going to hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty."
"No, not fucking Brian Dennehy!"
"Now suck my cock."
"We are awesome monster bashers. The meanest. The baddest."
"Waitin' on you now."
"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"
"Hashtag drive-by."
"Have you tried not being a mutant?"


Short Answer: An alarming amount of Adam Sandler movies. Here's the list, out of order. You can play match 'em up.


1) Southpark: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3) Happy Gilmore
4), 5) Reservoir Dogs
6) Team America: World Police
7) Deadpool
8) The Wedding Singer
9) Iron Man
10), 11) Billy Madison
12) X2: X-Men United
13) The Lost Boys
14) Ghostbusters
15) Tombstone



No comments:

Post a Comment