Saturday, January 21, 2017

Question: Does napalm smell just as good at night?

Fuck. I don't even know what to do with this. I guess napalm is a pretty funny subject. Something that kills the shit out of people is a funny reference if you're looking for that perfect word in a sentence. It's not like I haven't used it in place of the oft overused dumpster fire or hot garbage.


But today, for some reason, I've got nothing funny to say about it. Maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of Apocalypse Now, or maybe it's because Donald Trump just napalmed the White House website, eliminating pages about civil rights, immigration and climate change. (I didn't fact check this, but what are the chances it's not true?)


That's the most fucked up thing about Trump as president. The fake news that became prevalent during his campaign is prophetic and habit forming. Anything said about this guy could actually be true, so why bother assuming otherwise?


I believe this is the first time that I've brought up this shitstorm of burnt umber and twigs without being prompted, and I apologise for it. I won't do it on the regular, it's just that today, looking around the interwebs, I got that depressed feeling. I honestly don't think I can handle this fucker for four years. I'm already having trouble in a world where absolute fools and crooks are being named to the highest positions of government. Though his misspelled tweets are nothing by comparison, they are attached to the same turd-iceburg, floating just below the murky, orange surface.


Short Answer: Napalm can be made with orange juice and gasoline, I hear. Maybe that's why it made me think of Trump. It's also a good word for any derogatory monikers. Perhaps, braggadocios napalm fuckstick, or boorish napalm wigstain, or moronic napalm dick-cheese factory...you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment