Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Question: Do you have any thoughts or feelings about the misuse of funds in the federal government?

A couple.


Mainly, I'd rather have thoughts or feelings about anything else. For example, two women having sex with each other. Lots of thoughts and feelings about that. Good ones, too.


In fact, two men having sex with each other brings up some pretty positive thoughts and feelings, compared to the ones I have about the topic in question.


Now that I think of it, a pig having some sort of inter-special orgy with...let me see... a duck and a mongoose? That's pretty awesome in at least a few ways, and therefore a few ways more than the thoughts/feelings I have about the misuse of funds in the federal government.


I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't want to talk about the thing you asked about. I'd rather talk about the communication problems that come about when a bird and a pig try to fuck a mongoose without letting their balls touch.


Short Answer: I think that's a perfect image.

No comments:

Post a Comment