Friday, December 23, 2016

Question: What movies do you watch at Christmas time?

Some of these Christmas questions are piling up, so I'm going to have to answer them, despite the fact that they're repeats.


I'll try to keep it entertaining by placing some jokes in between the links. Like sausages with a smattering of used condom casings.


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2016/12/question-what-does-your-christmas-movie.html


Actually, now that I look at it, I linked to the other movie answer within that answer, so I guess I don't need to do anything else. I'll still do at least one joke. Here goes.


Why did the finger cross the road? Because there was an empty butt on the other side.


Short Answer: Fingers go in butts. I didn't make that shit up. Just because you missed the obvious punch line doesn't mean I'm the sick one. I'm fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment