Saturday, December 17, 2016

Question: Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

I feel like this question was buried in my queue and has now surfaced a few years late. Has something new happened between these two, or something relevant that pits them against each other?


No? It's just a butt thing? Okay.


I have no problems whatsoever with whatever Iggy Azalea is doing, but in terms of their musical stylings, I prefer Nicki Minaj.


I have no problems whatsoever with whatever Iggy Azalea is doing with her butt, but in terms of butt stylings, I prefer Nicki Minaj.


Also, Nicki's fake boobs are pretty good as fake boobs go. And if they're not fake boobs - because I refuse to do any research for this - then good work with that whole thing.


Short Answer: I should dislike Nicki Minaj because of her diva behaviour on American Idol, but because she was next to Mariah Carey who was being way worse, it softened the blow. Kind of like if you fell out of a plane, and landed on Nicki's bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment