Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Question: Are you still alive?

This can be taken a couple of ways.


First, I took two days off in a row, something I rarely do. If that was the intention of this question, then yes, I'm still alive. It's Christmas, and I got to thinking that I don't care so much about my responsibilities at the moment. Did you really miss me that much?


Second, everyone awesome and famous is dying, so I might go next. I'm sorry to say, that it's true. You are the only one left. Everyone else is dead. You knew this was coming. Good luck surviving all alone on the planet. Don't forget that canned food does expire eventually, and so does gasoline.


Short Answer: I figure next year we can all go skydiving and bungee jumping and eat improperly prepared puffer fish because no one's going to die. The Reaper doubled his quota this year and he's taking next year off. Good time to get your murders in, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment