Thursday, November 17, 2016

Question: Will trivia games become obsolete due to the internet?

I'm not sure I understand the question.


Do you mean trivia nights or trivia games? Because if you use your phone for that you're a fuckin' asshole.


I guess what you're saying is that we won't learn the same way because we have pocket access to all the knowledge of humanity, so why would we bother with remembering things?


Yeah. That's already happening.


I used to be smart. Now, before I can say my smart thing, someone's reading facts from their phone. Besides making me seem dumb, there's also no guarantee that anything written on the internet is a fact. You might claim that a person like me can't be trusted either, but you'd be being an asshole.


Short Answer: I always thought knowing lots of stuff was kinda overrated anyway. It might have got me some tail in my youth, but now that I'm married to a big, fat garbage monster, I don't really need to attract any more mates. (I don't know why I felt the need to insult my wife. I guess just thinking about the tail I used to get makes me resentful. And the fact that she's fat as fuck and smells like a tire fire that got out of control and was doused with fresh entrails from people that had eaten recently at Taco Del Mar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment