Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Question: If you could edit your own life, what would you cut?

A few inches from my penis. I'm tired of seeing that look in a woman's eye, that 'I can't possibly handle this' look. Watching them regress through their lives, seeing a reflection in their gaze of every dick they've ever encountered, looking for some way to process the monstrosity before them; it's very difficult to witness a woman go through that. If affects me deeply, both psychologically and physically.


In other words, it's their fault that I'm impotent.


Short Answer: In all seriousness, I'd probably cut out the part of my brain that makes me feel stress when something insignificant happens. And replace it with the ability to make money. That's how this works, right? You can just cut pieces out of your brain? Maybe I should edit the idiot out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment