Thursday, November 24, 2016

Question: Are you getting ready for Christmas yet?

Go fuck yourself!


Sadly, yes. I'm trying super hard not to get stressed out about it, and failing. Christmas is supposed to be wonderful and still, every year, there's a period of organization and expenditure that fights back against all the good.


Maybe one day I'll figure it out. I'd really like it to be a magical month, at least. Getting the shopping done early helps with the stress, but it also takes away from the 'out shopping around Christmas' feeling that I like.


I love Christmas. I wish the feeling would spread throughout the year, or at least a few weeks into November, so I could be buoyed by the goodness.


Almost there.


Short Answer: I'm ready for Christmas all year, bitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment