Monday, October 3, 2016

Question: Let's get this over with, shall we?

That's inspiring. Now I can't wait to face the day.


Like the way I faced your mom last night when she begged for thirty seconds of missionary so she could feel a tiny ounce of human connection. But don't worry, I made sure to stare at her ear the whole time so it was weird.


I know the funniest thing to do here would be to continue on in this vein, addressing this question as though it was serious and discussing the many ways in which I've made sweet love to your entire family, but I feel differently today. Instead, I'd like to take a moment and be appreciative for these sorts of questions. Diversity is key for this endeavor, and though that diversity comes from me and my reactions, different sorts of questions are welcome, for they create a shortcut for me to disparate and ranging mind frames and reactions.


But you just talked about fucking that dude's mom like you always do, you might say.


To that, I say, I fucked your mom.


Short Answer: She liked it. She always likes it. And I'm bad at it, so what does that say about her?

No comments:

Post a Comment