Monday, October 31, 2016

Question: Happay Halloween! What movies should I watch tonight?

I usually fix minor spelling errors in questions, but I wasn't so sure with this one. Might just be the way you say 'happy', so I left it in.


Happay Halloween to you, too!


Jaws.
Alien.
The Exorcist.
Halloween.
The Shining.
The Omen.
The Ring.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Return of the Living Dead.
Inside
Friday the 13th.
The Lost Boys.
Shaun of the Dead.
Re-Animator.
American Werewolf in London.
The Fly.
The Thing.
Evil Dead.
Creepshow.
Pumpkinhead.
The Changeling.
The Orphanage.
Psycho.
The Babadook.
Rosemary's Baby.
Let the Right One in.
Suspiria.
The Wicker Man.
Near Dark.
Poltergeist.


There. That's thirty. If there's a movie on this list that you haven't seen, that's your huckleberry for tonight. If you've seen them all...well, let's be fair. You don't really need my help.


Short Answer: I also highly recommend Tales From the Crypt episodes. Do a little research and find the best ones. My favorite is Season 4, Episode 7: The New Arrival.


Note: You can also do a 'halloween' or 'horror' search and you'll find other lists I've done on blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment