Sunday, August 28, 2016

Question: How long are you gonna keep this up?

This question struck me as negative, but I don't know if that's coming from the asker or the askee.


It's a good question, whatever the intent. Obviously this isn't my job, though I suppose it could be if I were to garner enough followers to start putting ads up. I'd rather not do that, though. Without revenue, by definition, it's a hobby, and I suppose one can do a hobby for their entire life if they dig it enough. But I feel like this blog is a little more than a hobby. I have a few aspirations. One such is turning all of this - or at least the best of it - into a book one day. The other is to have enough success in my chosen career - writing fiction - that I don't have the time or the inclination to keep this blog going.


So the answer is who the fuck knows?


Short Answer: Fuck knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment