Saturday, August 27, 2016

Question: Are you going to participate in go topless day?

If by participate you mean look at all the pictures on the internet, then yes.


Some might claim that I'm missing the point of the event. I would answer thusly:


Boobs, motherfucker.


Yes, yes, this makes me part of the problem...


No it doesn't! Whatever the problem is, looking at pictures on the internet doesn't spread it around. Perhaps if one actively shared all the photos with their friends that would be akin to spreading, but it would only be a drop in the bucket compared to the fact that the pictures are all over Google already.


Leave me alone!


Short Answer: It would be rather pointless for me to go out and participate in some topless thing. I have nothing to offer save for my inability to control my googly eyes and some seriously inappropriate growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment