Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Question: If could marry any celebrity crush who would you pick?

I've answered this exact question before.


Here she be:


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2014/03/question-if-you-could-get-married-to.html


The answer still holds up pretty well, I think. There are a few more disgusting trollops I might consider, but marriage is difficult and most people aren't worth it. If it was just wailing gonads together it might be easy to put together a more extensive list, but I don't want to have to emotionally support some hot actress 'cause if I don't she'll gargle the yarbles of her leading man. (Which she'll probably do anyway.)


Short Answer: I think looking at perfect body parts on the internet has lessened my love of celebrities and their okay stuff. Now I want to marry a woman compiled of all the things I've ogled, like an internet Bride of Frankenstein. And she could even have that hair. I kinda dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment