Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Question: Can you do a Top Ten list of make-up sex songs?

I guess by 'make-up sex songs' you mean songs that you want to play dong-puss (or dong-butt, or puss-puss) to that aren't your typical loves songs.


Top Ten Make-Up Sex Songs


10) Suffragette City by David Bowie
9) Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson
8) Fire Woman by The Cult
7) Seek and Destroy by Metallica
6) Highway Star by Deep Purple
5) Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhoads
4) One of These Days by Pink Floyd
3) Fat-Bottomed Girls by Queen
2) Mr. Brownstone by Guns 'N' Roses
1) Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue


Short Answer: My wife and I don't have make-up sex. We fight and then she tells me to leave her alone. Maybe I should write a conciliatory underwhelming handjob list.


Top Ten Conciliatory Underwhelming Handjob Songs


10) Fish Heads by Barnes and Barnes
9) Coconut by Harry Nilsson
8) Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel
7) Little Miss Can't Be Wrong by The Spin Doctors
6) You've Got a Friend in Me by Randy Newman
5) All I Want to do is Make Love to You by Heart
4) Candle in the Wind by Elton John
3) Eat It by Weird Al Yankovic
2) Rock Lobster by the B52s
1) (I've Had) The Time of my Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes


Have fun spending the afternoon on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment