Thursday, June 30, 2016

Question: If you only had 3 pies to eat, how would you go about doing it?

This question makes two very strange assumptions. 

One, that I usually have 4+ pies to eat, and two, that I might have a particular and established way of eating fewer pies that would seem interesting to others.

Wait, is this a fat joke? I did pull my groin a few months back, and I have put on a few pounds since. Like anyone, I assumed it had mostly gone to my dong, but now I'm starting to wonder.

If this is serious, I'm about to disappoint you. I love pies, but I've never been surrounded by them, nor have I ever felt the need to consume a piece of pie in an unorthodox manner.

Short Answer: Now I'm starting to wonder what I don't know about the wider, pie-eating world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment