Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Question: I think about penises a lot. Is that cool?

I've talked about this before:


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2012/11/question-when-i-see-words-pens-i-think.html


There's absolutely nothing wrong with thinking about penises a lot, unless you're thinking of them in relation to a particularly active verb. Like, crush, or stomp, or insert, or split down the middle, or remove.


If it's just a thing that pops into your mouth...err, mind, and it makes you happy, then don't worry too much about it. If it pops into your mouth...err, mind when someone says, 'pastor' or something, you might want to dig a little deeper. Just imagine you're a penis at the opening of a butt.


Short Answer: When I'm rich, I'm going to create a museum. And it's going to be called the Butt. And then I can have a grand opening at the Butt.


Note: The idea of referring to anal sex as 'digging in a butt' made me laugh when I read over this answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment