Monday, June 20, 2016

Question: How would you battle rap?

Slick suit, those glasses that look like open blinders, and a megaphone.




Why you steppin' to me in those old brown shoes?
You want to up me, better start with your do
You want to front me, best back out of the room
Only safe play is get back in the womb

You wanna get one over
Need a four-leaf clover
Just to pay that cover
Be a back-door lover

If you're thinking' 'what's that smell?'
It's fresh baked muffin
You want in on that?
It's your mom you'll be stuffin.

By the way, your dad likes to watch.
He complimented me on the size of my cock.
He even emphasized it with a raised eyebrow
Before he offered up to me his left eye brown.

So let's put an end to this hippity-hoppin'
I got balls left to kick, and panties to be droppin
I'm the Humpty Dance, so do me baby
You can't do you, you done proved that lately.


Short Answer: Then mic drop, mic punt, titty twister and roll out.





No comments:

Post a Comment