Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Question: Dude! I heard you on the radio!

Yea. My friend Jeff just got a new show, so I'm trying out some shit on there. It's a little different, due to all the 'don't say cunt' type rules, but I'm getting the hang of it. We're still experimenting, so who knows what the final product will be.


By the way, 'dude I heard you on the radio' isn't a question, so go fuck yourself. Also, check out the show! It's called Now We're Talking and it's on CiTR 101.9 at 6:00 pm Sundays. You can also stream or download it from the CiTR site after it airs, as well as the other shows we've done.


http://www.citr.ca/radio/now-were-talking/


Short Answer: Let me know what you think. It's a new endeavor, and feedback - for a change - is welcome. Unless it's something like, 'Stuff it, you piece of crap!' We all know I'm a piece of crap, no need to be rude about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment