Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Question: Why are you in the tub in that pic?

I'd like to pretend a couple of things.


First, that there are a whole series of pictures of me in the tub. There are tasteful ones, funny ones, and full dongers. But that's not the case.


Second, I wish there had been some master plan, that I'd designed that pic like it was for a book jacket, and I got the exact amount of bubbles and moroseness.


The truth, however, is that the shot is a candid. I was just doing my thing, making a sweet fucking bubble hat, and my wife (or girlfriend?) walked in and took the picture. Feels like it sums me up pretty good.


Short Answer: I remember thinking, back when I started this blog, that it would be funny to imagine that you were getting advice from someone who's currently sitting in the tub. That's how chill and knowledgeable the character is. He can answer you without having to break his relaxation, or get up to 'insert generic search engine' something. He just knows, and gives sage advice while soaking his tired, angry scrotum.

No comments:

Post a Comment