Monday, May 30, 2016

Question: No AKA today?

You impatient motherfuckers.


I think I've been consistently inconsistent in terms of when I post over the last few months, from late nights to early afternoons, so I'm not sure where this is coming from. Maybe it was just a question for the sake of writing a question.


Hard to spin this one into anything other than answering whether or not there's going to be a post today. Which is funny, because just addressing the question means there is one. So, based on the principle that I answer every question that gets asked of me, the answer to this question, on whatever day I'd answered it, would always have been, "Yes. There is a post today." Though that would've been unnecessary, because the answer to this question is the post.


With me?


This morning I slept in and then made a poop, not knowing I was on the clock. Had I known, I would have changed my behaviour not one iota.


I'm glad you came to your computer and thought, "Where the fuck is AKA? What the fuck am I doing with my life if I don't have this? Where else on the internet can I possibly go for this level of entertainment? My life is in shambles without you!" Scary accurate, right?


If you're ever scared, just go read one of my other near-2000 posts. Trust me, you don't remember them all. I don't, and I wrote every fucking one of them.


Short Answer: By the way, it's 11:34 my time. This doesn't seem exceptionally late to me. Don't I average somewhere between 9 and 10:30? You people are animals.


Note: In May of this year, my average post time has been 11:13 AM. Yea, that's right. I did the math! (To be fair, I have been posting later on average as of late. I hurt my groin and haven't been playing hockey, so my sleep schedule got more stay up/wake up late-y.)

No comments:

Post a Comment