Thursday, May 12, 2016

Question: I'm here to take you to task. Recently, you've dodged poetry requests, top ten requests and barely showed up for a Jusin Bieber question. Get off your ass and entertain us, will you?

Let me explain what it's like for me to do this every day.


I just read that George Zimmerman tried to sell the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin on an auction site. Then I read someone defending his right to do this by citing how many old guns must have killed people.


This is the sort of thing that affects my mood. Sure, my bad for logging into Facebook first, but it's my routine as of now. Maybe it shouldn't be.


Between off-putting shit like that, and whatever Trump did, and all the other horrible things, like the fact that the Surales Mounds are most likely worm poop (that one's actually funny), sometimes by the time this blog comes around, I'm already exhausted.


Is it possible to hate the world? I swear, nothing shrinks my sense of enthusiasm for no-holds barred humour like the rampant political correctness and thin skin movements that are dominating media, social included. Every moment spent listening to people's opinion is quickly becoming a moment wasted, as they expose their pathetic motivations through typical, self-serving reactions. It doesn't make you a good person to condemn another. There's more to goodness than that.


As for your specific complaints, the Justin Bieber answer was funny and popular, so eat a dick. I wasn't in the mood to write a poem off the top of my head that day, so eat a dick. And sometimes top ten lists can take a really long time, and sometimes I'd rather be masturbating with the two toaster strudels I prepared specifically for that purpose, and they're getting cold on the kitchen counter.


If you're not entertained by the fact that asking me a question doesn't turn me into a helper monkey, obeying all instructions and wiping your ass, then you might want to be entertained elsewhere.


Short Answer: I can't get off my ass to entertain you. I do all of this from my ass. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment