Thursday, May 5, 2016

Question: I need a name for my band. Any suggestions?

Hmmm.


I don't want to waste all my good band names on some shmuck. And if you're not a schmuck, surely some other schmuck will steal my ideas.


Puts me in a tough position.


I'll try to come up with some second-tier names. That should keep you confused and entertained.


Band Names:


Mustard Hat
Huzzah!
My Ankle Hurts
The Pony Boys
Tears in Rears
All the King's Men
Taco Tuesday
Pennywhistle
Data Traveller
The Comic Book Movies
Orko
Accolade
The I Love Yous
Town Criers
The Ear Plugs
Weevil Eater
Al Camino
Dennis and the Lost Shawls
Shelving
Me, Myself and the Drummer
Duck, Duck, Abuse
Foolscap
The Moon Rocks
Global Shawarming
3 Pieces of Pie
For Days
Twelve Dwarves
Going Boing
The Bookmarks
Habeas Corpse
The Also Rans
Ted Theodore Logan Solo Project
You're Gimbels


Short Answer: The Short Answers



No comments:

Post a Comment