Saturday, May 14, 2016

Question: Do you ever wonder about your sexuality?

There was a time when I was confused about where I like to put my willy. The cure for this was to insert willy fucking everywhere. Now I'm not confused at all, just perpetually chafed.


Luckily, we live in a time when we can be rather open about what we're into. There was a time when being confused about your sexuality meant conform or death sentence. At least conformity is broader now, and death sentences have been reduced to hate-speech.


Long way to go, still, but we're moving forward.


I think I only wonder about my sexuality when I have to decide if I want to eat pizza and then have sex, or have sex and then eat pizza. That's a tough one. I might be pie-sexual.


Short Answer: Nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment