Monday, April 11, 2016

Question: If you don't know me by now, will you ever, ever, ever know me?

Ewwww-ew-ewwww-ewww-ewwwwwww...


Is there a better way to write that sound? That's the sound for sure but when you write it like this it kinda looks like I'm disgusted by something. Which I am!


Terlets!


I wonder if it's the same person who drops one of these music lyric questions now and again? Funny, that's a good segway into the answer for this question. No. I don't know you. Will I? Maybe. If you come to my house I guess I'll know you. I'll also murder the fuck out of your neck and face with one of my samurai swords - which I fucking know how to use - just so we're clear on how that encounter will go. Unless you bring a large calibre rifle with a lot of stopping power. When I get swordy, I get determined.


Short Answer: I immediately thought of the Simply Red version of this song. Anyone out there instead think of the Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes version? If you did, you're old! Bluenotes are jeans fool. Wait, are they still jeans? I'm old! Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment