Friday, April 29, 2016

Question: Do you feel funny today?

Gonna level with you.


I've been sick for a few days. I don't feel all that funny. I mean, in the sense that I'm naked and ill I'm funny; I look like some fat guy's sweat-stained jogging suit.


Is a jogging suit a thing? What do you call sweatpants and a sweatshirt? Just sweats? That sounds gross. I don't like gross things.


What was the question?


Right. I don't really know how to describe the feelings I have toward this. I often equate energy with funny. If I have a lot of it, my brain is firing quickly and I can make with the jokes. Other times, though, I may feel less energetic, and still totally nail a blog post. I don't think it fluctuates as much as people think. I think if you're smart, you're smart. There are definitely great days and bad days, but for the most part, we all hover around the same level of competency in our practised tasks.


For example: your legs share an armpit. I just came up with that. Sick or no, that's about on par.


Short Answer: I feel funny more than I feel pretty. And that's saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment