Sunday, March 27, 2016

Question: Do you celebrate Easter?

Holy fuck.


I just started doing one of those super lazy responses where I just post links from other questions I've answered. As I was searching my blog for Easter links so I wouldn't have to answer this question properly, I discovered that this is exactly what I did last year!


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2015/04/question-easter.html


I better be careful. It's a bad habit to think of every holiday-themed question as an opportunity to phone it in.


http://askkeithanything.blogspot.ca/2015/04/question-how-do-you-catch-easter-bunny.html


If you're not into clicking on all that other shit, the answer is that I usually do an Easter egg hunt for my wife, because we're both still children. She usually does it naked, which is the part that isn't about children, unless you consider that in a way, the thing we end up doing on top of one another is supposed to make them.


Short Answer: Chocolate gets everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment