Holy shit, it must be list week. This will be the fourth list in a row. Franz Liszt would be so proud!
(Gets punched in face by ghost of Franz Liszt.)
Top Ten Ghost Punches
Top Ten Favorite Onomatopoeia
10) Plop (the sound of plopping)
9) Vroom (the sound of hurrying)
8) Omnomnom (the sound of shark pictures)
7) Bang (what I do to your precious female family members)
6) Cliché (the sound of making a printing press plate with common phrases)
5) Quiquiriqui (Cock-a-doodle-do in some Latin countries)
4) Blimp (the sound of smacking a blimp)
3) Bumblebee (yep, that's supposed to be the sound it makes)
2) Poop (originally the sound of a horn. A bum horn.)
1) Marauder (from the French 'maraud', the sound a horny cat makes)
Short Answer: For the record, you do not want to be haunted by the ghost of Franz Liszt. That dude was scary looking.