Monday, October 7, 2013

Question: What are the top ten movies coming out soon, that you are most excited to see?

As of October 7th:

Top Ten 'Coming Soon' Movies that I'm Excited to See

10) Nymphomaniac. I loves me some Lars Von Trier. After the artistic abortion dumpling that was Melancholia, I'm hoping he can bring back some Dogville/Anti-Christ level awesomeness.
9) Thor: The Dark World. Stupid title. But Thor's in it, so...
8) Machete Kills. The first ten minutes of the first Machete were my favorite ten minutes of the year.
7) X-Men: Days of Future Past. Hoping Bryan Singer can return with a bang. The story is going to be complex and full of muties, which is a little worrisome.
6) Hellbenders. I really like the trailer for this wacky little film. Priests let themselves be possessed to deal with the real baddy demons, then kill themselves. Nice.
5) Horns. The Joe Hill (Stephen King's kid) penned novel, starring Daniel (Harry Potter) Radcliffe.
4) Godzilla. Can't help myself but be excited. When I saw the crazy spikes on his back in the teaser, a little pee came out.
3) Maniac. A remake, yes, but horror fan Elijah Wood - one of my favorites - is starring. Looks traumatic.
2) Ender's Game. I'm not expecting much, though I am excited to see how one of the great science fiction novels looks on screen.
1) Tyler Perry's a Madea Christmas. Just kidding.
1) Oldboy. Hard not to be curious what Spike Lee's going to do to this foreign gem.

Short Answer: Honorable Mentions: Snowpiercer, The Counselor, Man of Tai Chi, Bad Grandpa, Don Jon, 47 Ronin, Anchorman 2, Dumb and Dumber To, and dare I say Star Wars?

No comments:

Post a Comment