1) Look. Roxette. They had a song called The Look, for christ's sake.
2) Album. Pretenders, The Pretenders (1980). Coming in at 155 on Rolling Stone's Greatest Album of all times, it's probably regarded a little more highly than 'Look Sharp' or 'Joyride', Roxette's two best albums. I also like Last of the Independents by The Pretenders as a second choice.
3) Song. I'll Stand by You. The Pretenders. Shut up! That song is awesome!
4) Hot and Sexiness. Roxette. I wanted to bang the chick from Roxette; never really wanted to bang Chrissie Hynde from The Pretenders. Probably rather bone the dude from Roxette then Chrissie Hynde.
5) Career. The Pretenders. Hynde has kept them going - if not strong - for over thirty years. Roxette...I don't know. But this was actually a close call, and more based on people's perceived reputations of the bands. Roxette actually had more commercial success, in both awards and number one hits, and their album 'Look Sharp' is arguably the most successful from either band's entire discography.
Short Answer: The Pretenders!