Monday, September 2, 2013

Question: What are you doing this Labor Day weekend?

Answering stupid fucking blog questions, for one.

That in no way is an indictment of this particular blog question, just of my job, and the fact that I don't get a day off from it.

I started today with a couple of bouts of diarrhea. I don't know why we use the word bouts. It's not like I was in the fight at all. I got owned, from start to finish. Diarrhea is the winner.

I'll probably spend the rest of the day desperately trying to avoid my crooked wife, and try not to be so lazy that when I jerk off on myself, I pull away before I get any in my hair. 'Cause who wants to bathe on labor day?

Then, to top it all off, I'll probably wear my white suit. (Crossing fingers that the diarrhea is over and done with.)

Short Answer: I'm not much of a camping, fireworks, go outside, not drink my own pee from an empty Mountain Dew can kinda guy. I like to keep things simple and recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment