Saturday, September 28, 2013

Question: Tell me what you think about me?

Okay, very funny.

This took me a second. I thought it sounded like a Destiny's Child lyric, then when I looked it up, the line is actually "Question, tell me what you think about me?"

Strike one, Independent Women! That's not even a fucking question!

Strike two and three, the other two members of Destiny's Child who didn't go on to sing Irreplaceable.

I watched that Beyoncé documentary, and I don't know what I was expecting, exactly. I mean, I'm not a celebrity worship kind of person (unless it's self-worship) so I assume that most celebs are normal people. But when you watch a movie like that, you kinda figure you'll get some crazy, like that scene from the old Michael Jackson expose where they shut down the antique store and Michael walks through saying, "That, and that, and two of those" just shelling out coin like he was Mario at a bris. (?)

But Beyoncé was totally normal. And Jay-Z seems pretty normal two. The craziest thing they do is naming baby's weird, and that's been celebrity standard since ever.

Anywhozits, if this question wasn't in fact about Destiny's Child (seriously, how fucking awful is that for a band name?), then I suppose I'd have to say I think you're a fat, lazy idiot. Just a guess.


Short Answer: You must not know 'bout me. I could have other blog readers in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment