Saturday, September 7, 2013

Question: In general, what do you think of the bra?

I don't know how I could possibly answer specifically, so I'm not sure I get the 'in general' part. Am I not allowed to comment on specific types of bras, is that it?

If I'm only allowed to comment on an undergarment that - for some women - offers them support and alleviates back pain, then I can honestly say I think that bras are great. But without being able to get into specific types, I don't see how I can express the many nuances of my opinion.

I think you shot yourself in the foot on this one.

I like boobs. I can talk about that specifically. I like boobs in bras, or boobs out of bras. So that's neither condemnation or acceptance of the garment itself; it just happens to be something that's near boobs. Which, again, I like.

I know the bra scares some kids, like they're afraid they can't get it off. Not only is it easy to get a bra off (I use the 'be handsome' method), it's easiest when using one hand. Women don't know this, and some are still impressed by the ability to pop the bra one-handed, so use this to your advantage. Though by the time you're popping bra, you don't need much more advantage. Unless she's an only on top girl. Whatever that means. And by the way, you don't need to practice, either. If you just put your thumb on one side of the clasp and a couple of fingers on the other, and squeeze that shit together, it'll come. Just don't get rattled. It's either thumb over fingers, or fingers over thumb. If in the heat of the moment you fumble, just grab her tightly with your other hand and moan a little. That'll cover your minor trouble, or at least make yourself more endearing to the lady because you're only fumbling because you want it so bad.

What else about bras? I covered boobs. Hey, they cover boobs! Nice.

Short Answer: In all truth, I'm a pretty big fan of no underwear at all. Especially on dudes! Boo-yag!

No comments:

Post a Comment